LGBT Families Overview
Prepared for: RMA of Michigan
RMA of Michigan and Family Building
At RMA of Michigan, we are proud to help gay and lesbian couples become parents with the aid of fertility treatments and services. During a consultation with our team of physicians, we will learn more about your individual situation. We then work to create a tailored plan that addresses your personal needs.
We offer a wide array of procedures and services to help individuals and couples achieve the ultimate goal of becoming parents. These treatments include:
- Donor Sperm Insemination - through this procedure, donor sperm is obtained for insemination purposes.
- Donor Sperm IVF - donor sperm can be used for various infertility treatments, including in vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Clomid - this medication is typically used for treatments of infertility with women. It works to stimulate an increase in hormones related to ovulation.
- Gonadotropins - these fertility medications can be prescribed to both men and women to address infertility issues. Gonadotropins may contain follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), or a combination of the two hormones.
- Gestational Carrier IVF with Donor Eggs - this process allows for donor eggs to be fertilized with sperm, and then can be transferred to a surrogate. This is typically an option for gay men who are trying to conceive. During your initial appointment with one of our RMA of Michigan physicians, you will find out more information about the services that will best benefit you. There are many options to aid in conceiving a family. With RMA of Michigan, you have access to state-of-the-art procedures and techniques coupled with outstanding care to help bring a child into your life.
Learn More about LGBT Reproductive Services
To find out more information about the reproductive services that we offer at RMA of Michigan, please contact our team of fertility experts today. We will answer all of your questions concerning our treatments, and schedule you for a consultation with one of our physicians so you can learn more about all of our your options.
At RMA of Michigan, we are dedicated to providing unparalleled care and services to every one of our patients. Learn more about how we can help to make your dreams of parenthood turn into reality by calling us at 248-619-3100.